Job Title: Hitachi HNAS/HCP SpecialistLocation: HyderabadNeed local candidates only or who can relocate to HyderabadSkills - Job Description:
Should have sound experience in providing L3 Storage Management and support on HNAS.
Should have sound experience in managing Fabric switches (Cisco MDS - Brocade)
Good knowledge on NFS, ISCSI, FCP protocols.
Good knowledge of multistore environment.
Work experience/very good knowledge on file and object replication.
Good Knowledge administration of SMU.
In-depth understanding of Snapshot.
TCP/IP, UDP/IP, VLAN and Network Configuration.
Should have good exposer on HNAS migration from another vendor.
Should have good understanding on DNS and AD.
NDMP Configuration on HNAS
HNAS High availability and Clustering
Should have good knowledge on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include USPV, USP-VM, HUS, VSP, VSP G Series, VSP F Series, HNAS, and HCP.
Need to have extensive knowledge on HNAS hardware architecture.
Should be able to create SIP to enhance HNAS performance and reliability.
• Other Preferred Skills:
Good written and oral communication skills.
Solaris, AIX and Wintel Operating Systems - NAS /SAN device configuration
• Should have infrastructure management (Managed Services) experience on HNAS administration of at least 8 years
• Should have handled a senior role working on issues with end to end ownership and should have managed escalations for the Customer.
• Experience in working in large IT MNC and cross geography / cross cultural experience
• Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Installation of HCP access nodes (G10) and storage nodes (S10 and S30)
- Installation of HCP-VM
- Users creation and assigning roles as per client requirements
- Creation of Tenants and Namespaces as per client requirements
- Replication configuration between HCP systems (Active-Active , Outbound and Inbound) as per requirements