Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;The RoleWe're looking for exceptional Professional Services Legal Intern . This role will assist the Professional Services Team with Legal administrative support with research, drafting legal documents.-nbsp;We will support you in enhancing your skills - taking them to the next level with provided training, in fast-paced structure. We are proud of the team we have built and stay committed to continue on that journey, are you ready to join Hitachi Vantara?The role is based in the Hitachi Vantara Office in Johannesburg, South Africa.Key ResponsibilitiesAs an Intern in the Legal Professional Services organization, you will:
- File, organize and summarize legal and corporate documents, Support with Contracts.
- Create, update, and organize contract files (electronic and hard copy)
- Engage in detail-oriented data entry of historic contracts
- Manage database of templates
- Process new agreements for review by professional Services Team and appropriate departments
- Work with internal and external customers related to contracts
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage priority list of documents in legal review and contract negotiation.
- Provide general support and assistance to Professional Services Team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The with an ability to work discretely on a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Administrative or Bachelor-s degree in business related discipline desired.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and able to work independently on a virtual team.
- Must be able to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Customer focused.
- Comfortable navigating new tools and technology.
- Ability to learn and apply quickly --as well as to dispense/share knowledge in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain the high standard of integrity within the Legal Department.
- Ability to work well in a fast-past environment and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- A desire to have an understanding of, and to be passionate about, Hitachi Vantara-s products, services and business.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in line with the company's Employment Equity strategy.