Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.
-nbsp;Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Finance - Accounting Specialist (PTP/OTC/RTR Teams)
. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.The Role
We are looking for ambitious, committed and motivated people to join one of Finance - Accounting Hitachi Vantara Teams:
- Purchase-to-Pay (PTP): Accounts Payable, Vendor Master Data
- Order-to-Cash (OTC): Revenue, Collection, Invoicing, Managed Cloud Services, Credit, Deal Support Analysts
- Report-to-Record (RTR): General Ledger, Inventory - Intercompany
- Controllership - Tax - Statutory
- Internal Audit
- assisting in all accounting - finance related processes at Hitachi Vantara in Krakow
- analysis of financial questions and problems
- active business partnering and/or supporting continuous process improvements and our ad-hoc projects
- Good command of English (B2, C1, C2)-nbsp;
- Experience in finance - accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel)-nbsp;
- Ability to work well in a team-nbsp;
- Good verbal and written communication skills-nbsp;
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset
- Attention to details and numerical ability
- Problem solving skills - Query resolution related to a variety of issues
- Excellent administrator - The role involves handling, processing and managing a large volume of documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.