Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Working Knowledge on HANA S/4 Simple finance 1709
- New GL accounting:Configurations, Leading - Non-leading ledgers concept, Document splitting, IFRS
- Expert knowledge on Accounts Payable:Vendor payments, APP, EDI - IDOC
- Electronic bank Statement:Configurations, MT940 - BAI
- Working knowledge on Project systems module:WBS, Networks, Settlements
- Asset Accounting, Revenue Accounting
- Integration with other modules ie. MM,SD,PS etc
- Working knowledge on Controlling module: PC,CC, assessments, allocations, settlements, Product costing - COPA
- Any Engineering Graduate (BE, BTech)
- Any Post Graduate (ME, MTech, MCA, MBA, MSc, CA, ICWA)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.