Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• Clear understanding of GRC 10.1 Access control module, and GRC Configurations
• Experience with User administration in SAP NetWeaver, S/4 1610, HANA and BW/BO.
• Set up, maintenance and use of Central User Administration (CUA) and Single-sign on (SSO).
• Experience with SAP-s role-based security concepts and the Profile Generator.
• Understanding of SAP security best practice.
• Ability to assess business role requirements, design authorization roles and manage supporting authorizations.
• Experience working with internal and external audit teams.
• Understanding on Global Rule set and customized ruleset.
• Working on GRC 10.1 ARA, BRM, ARM and EAM implementation/support project.
• Maintain Fire fighters.
• Schedule Background jobs and monitor the sync issues.
• Understanding of Logical Systems and offline Risk Analysis
• Operations; SLAs, service requests, incidents and problems.
• Certification in SAP GRC Administration\\ SAP ECC Security CertificationQualifications
- Any Engineering Graduate (BE, BTech)
- Any Post Graduate (ME, MTech, MCA, MBA, MSc)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.