Business Development Manager EMEA - Digital Modernization-nbsp;
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
Hitachi Vantara's Digital Modernization Practice transforms ideas into practical, scalable solutions to improve operational processes, customer experience(s) and modernize business models to drive innovation and growth. It also helps companies to realize the benefits of software-as-a-service (SaaS) model by moving applications/products, data and infrastructure to the cloud.
Digital Modernization Services:
- Digital Experience
- Product Engineering
- Application Modernization
- Cloud Migration
- Managed Services (Application and Infrastructure)
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Digital Modernization - Sales Executive
. -nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
The Digital Sales Executive will be responsible for pipeline development, defining sales strategy and execution leading to profitable revenue of Digital Modernization services. This is an individual contributor role with an annual quota. The role requires effective communication with appropriate client executives to understand their needs and deliver compelling and effective sales proposals. The sales executive will need to own and drive deals end-to-end. He/She will need to have:
- Good understanding of industry trends in digital transformation, software engineering and platform-based technology services, from idea to delivered results
- Building a pipeline to over deliver to a $5.6m sales target
- Experience building and managing account plans and CRM sales activity
- Experience with championing transformational ideas and building a vision leading to real long-term value via the use of advanced software engineering and technology consulting services
- Ability to work with highly skilled professionals to structure deals
- Proven track record of collaborating with technology vendors to close business
- Experience with proactive selling, RFP and RFI response orchestration
- Exceptional oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to translate client requirements into opportunities
- Experience in the estimation and pricing for proposals
Successful Hitachi Vantara Digital Sales Executives have at least five years of experience in digital modernization services. They operate comfortably with senior executives like the CTO, CIO and VPs of Engineering, work well independently, and have an entrepreneurial bent, allowing them to move fluidly from business development/marketing activities to closing large, transformational deals.Requirements-nbsp;-nbsp;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling Digital Modernization services
- Solid foundational knowledge of selling and delivering digital modernization solutions using global delivery centers.
- Experience leading successful negotiation of $3-5m projects or outsourcing deals leveraging both on-shore and global delivery capabilities
- Track record and a broad network of client relationships across various buyer archetypes such as CIO, CTO, CDO (Chief Digital Officer), VP Engineering, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.