Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
A new Job opportunity has arisen with in Hitachi Vantara for Variable Pay Analyst responsible for Sales commission and Sales Manager Bonuses calculations and payments for America countries.
As Analyst - Global Sales Compensation at HV, you will be responsible for the administration of a number of various Global Sales compensation plans for the HV Sales force. You will also be responsible for the analysis of key financial data, reconciling and reporting transactions for purposes of payment as well as for revenue versus target performance tracking. This position reports to the Finance Manager -Sales Compensation GlobalResponsibilities
- Track and record sales territory/customer assignments and customer account splits
• Publish District Attainment Reporting for America
• Generate commissionable or net revenue information by retrieving, consolidating and managing large data sets
• Prepare and reconcile individual and/or team statements
• Report revenue achieved versus target as well as commission/bonus payments
• Validate and audit monthly reports for accuracy, completeness and consistency
• Analyze calculations, bonus payments, accruals, and historical information
• Provide and communicate resolution of compensation issues
Support Finance Manager-Sales Compensation Global
- Effectively and efficiently administer Global sales compensation plans
• Ensure compliance with the plans and established SOX documentation
• Provide required documentation and proper audit trail; process is manual
• Assist with budget, expense, quota and compensation plan analysis
• Educate plan participants as this position is a Subject Matter Expert
• Develop and maintain an effective process
Global Sales - Sales Representatives and Sales Managers
Sales Operations - Geo/Region/District Operations Managers
Finance - Payroll, Financial Planning and Analysis team, Accountants, Business, Revenue and Portfolio Analysts, Finance Managers and Directors, VP of Finance
Human Resources - HR Generalists, Client Facing HR Directors, HR Compensation Analysts, VP of HR.Requirements
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent
• Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Compensation preferably in global organization.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; able to create/manipulate Pivot Tables, Advance Formulas. Create reports in Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Effective interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP experience
• Xactly (SPM) tool experience must
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.