Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara seeks an Inside Sales Director for the Americas region with a strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, managing 3rd party inside sales vendors, account and territory planning and a consistent track record in achieving a sales quota. Ability to work remote and travel as needed to customers, Hitachi Vantara offices and the vendor.-nbsp;-nbsp;Responsibilities
- This role involves positioning and promoting the inside sales value proposition across the United States, Canada and Latin America geographies (Americas), leading inside sales account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships.
- The ideal candidate possesses strategic sales knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment. This is a good opportunity to apply sales leadership experience working with great sales teams and solutions using today-s most innovative data and internet of things technologies.
- In this role, the candidate will lead an inside sales team growing to 45 with 2 managers and significant growth in next 18 months. They will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota of $55M with significant growth in subsequent years.
- They will develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize Hitachi Vantara opportunity within the customer environment. Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Must have previous experience managing an inside sales team of at least 20
- Previous experience working for a technology company leading an inside sales team.-nbsp;
- Candidate must be able to travel the Americas geography in the course of fulfilling duties.
- Candidate will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities.
- Will be responsible developing a partnership with 3rd party inside sales vendor companies and motivating a Hitachi Vantara inside sales force as and when the function is built out in future years.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.