Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated LOGISTICS
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin- Italy
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Implementation of logistic processes (import/export, good receipt, picking and packing activities in the system, support the shipping documents) according to the Company's procedures and guidelines Accountabilities:
- Ensure the implementation of the defined Logistic strategies inside the assigned region according to department's guidelines
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Planning department to grant the required service in term of picking/packing and delivery time (implementation of the logistic procedure defined at project level)
- Ensure the implementation of the good receipt, put away, picking/packing and kitting of materials to be shipped in SAP
- Ensure the issuing of the purchase requests and Service Entry Sheets for warehouse's activities and local transportation
- Contribute to the application, measurement and reporting of the "Logistic providers & warehouses" KPI within the assigned regions
Job requirements Competencies:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Stock accuracy (cycle counting)
- Lead time to implement the good receipt, put away, picking/packing and kitting of materials to be shipped
- Reporting issuing and KPI's implementation
- Goods knowledge of Microsof Office and other IT tools (SAP);
- basic knowledge of Logistic and Warehouse management; b
- 3 up to 5 years of experience in similar role/environment
High School Degree Languages:
Basic knowledge of English language Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/