Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Digital Sales Executive. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
The Sales Executive, Internet of Things (IoT) is accountable for the identification and qualification of IoT related customer opportunities across the EMEA region. S/he will be responsible for defining and implementing the regional go-to-market strategy, sales management and engaging the right solution partners and the enablement of local sales teams across targeted vertical solutions and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for hunting for new Digital opportunities within existing Hitachi Vantara accounts and pursuing net-new customer accounts. You will have responsibility for our Manufacturing customers and will be expected to collaborate with Hitachi Vantara account managers and territory managers to develop strategies for existing and new accounts.Responsibilities
- Enterprise account penetration, account planning and relationship management across named and net-new accounts
- Consult with customers to solve large complex operational problems.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Leverage presales, consultants and subject matter experts to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Establish and implement strategic account plans
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and accurate forecast
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Owns and drives discrete revenue goals
- Proven enterprise solution and consulting services sales track record plus specific vertical industry expertise in Manufacturing (Food - Beverage, Metals, Chemicals, Automotive) to facilitate IoT deal architecture in partnership with the end-to-end partner eco-system.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of vertical industry challenges and desired business outcomes, digital opportunities and competitive landscapes.
- Highly technical individual (Internet of Things, Smart Solutions, XaaS solutions, etc.), ideally with the ability to apply technical knowledge in highly practical business situations.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills and a consultative approach to engage, develop and lead virtual sales teams.
- Adept in a deal architect role with demonstrated ability to create and lead the development and delivery of complex sales engagements.
- Strong understanding of Data Analytics and IoT technology linked to business issues that are relevant to the customer and their industry.
- Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts without a reliance on jargon and to all levels of audience. Related experience as an evangelist or industry event speaker would be of significant benefit.
- Experience in start-up environments or in a companies undergoing significant transformation would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, plus additional European languages useful.
- Degree educated, ideally in an engineering-related field is highly valued.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.