Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Responsibilities
- Perform innovative Delivery Services for Hitachi Vantara customers remotely or at their premise.
- Where required, support other consultants in providing pioneering Storage subject matter expertise to the Pre-Sales and Sales Team and work with the account teams and Services Sales Principals to advise on the best possible solution, challenging current practice to drive innovation in everything we do.
- Provide project status information to Engagement Managers or Project Managers, including risk identification, task delay and task completion estimates. Validate with the Project or Engagement Manager that the completion expectations have been met.
- Responsible for creating comprehensive documentation around solution design and project delivery. Works closely with Solution Architect team to fully understand the design and implementation to be delivered to the Customer.
- Develop skills and work with the manager to attend prescribed/requested training as defined in the training scheudle, demonstrating accountability for keeping own performance on track and a commitment to personal learning and development. Ensuring technical skills are at the forefront of subject matter expertise.
- Create or manage the creation of detailed technical designs from high level solution designs based on analysis of Customer's environment and requirements.
- Provide guidance to local teams or third party Partners to collaborate and implement the technical solution, build mutual support and and develop an understanding with colleagues across functions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to troubleshoot implementation and operational issues, tailoring information, insights and arguments for different stakeholders.
- Assist in or be responsible for the creation of knowledge management articles and perform all knowledge management tasks in accordance with defined processes, procedures and personal KPIs
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and travel where required.
- Technical IT-related experience.
- Deep understanding of storage infrastructure technologies and how they can be deployed to fit customer solution requirements.
- A willingness to follow the lead of Principal Consultants on projects and programs to adapt to Hitachi Vantara ethical way to deliver solutions.
- Strong skills in at least one or more programming languages - Python, Java, Perl, C++.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within Hitachi Storage technologies, a similar competitor, end user or IT consultancy services provider.
- Driving continuous improvements - challenging current practice to drive innovation in everything they do.
- Owning your development - demonstrating commitment to personal learning and development.
- Operates with the highest integrity and effectively role models and upholds our Company Values, the Hitachi Spirit. Exposure to leading large complex project and programs.
- Fluent in the Russian Language
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.