HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Onboard Integrator
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from vehicle integration design and coordinating field testing activities. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ensure the integration of Vehicle and Onboard CBTC system
- Ensure the integration design to fit Hitachi's CBTC system on existing vehicle design
- Ensure the delivery of Functional Signalling Design (schemes, specification documents, test reports...) compliant to project requirements, budget and schedule and to industry standards, company guidelines and processes
- Ensure the gap identification between CBTC system and vehicle interface
- Ensure the identification of solution and procurement needs based on vehicle interface and identified gaps
- Ensure regular communications with customer and attend customer meeting
- Ensure the execution of the onboard testing and vehicle integration in the field
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- 10 -15 years of professional experience in Signalling functional design
- Experience in vehicle integration
- Customer interaction
- Ability to perform testing analysis report
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in development of test procedures and execution of testing in accordance with applicable standards (i.e., EN 50128, IEEE 1558, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50155, etc.)
- Competent in Microsoft Office products
- Prefer rail or rail transit domain experience, but not required
- Familiar with working with Onboard system technology, and project deliverables
- Prefer prior experience supporting Bids and Proposals for new work
- Experience with overall systems architecture design
Bachelor's or Masters in Electrical Engineering Languages:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/