Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;Operations Administrator Intern Responsibilities:
Operations Administrator Intern Requirements:
- Managing and updating installation base databases
- Keeping track of CS-S Operations KPI's
- Management and coordination of daily operational activities.
- Drafting and sharing KPI dashboards with CS-S for continuous performance improvement.
- Management of weekly CE coverage including afterhours and weekend standby with ISPs.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from a recognized University or Technical Training Institution
- Qualifications in Information Technology or Information Systems or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in line with the company's Employment Equity strategy.