Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Head of Business Management Office - Sales & Projects EMEA
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Italy
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Mission: The Head of BMO
reports to the Region Executive Officer and is responsible to coordinate and monitor the S&P EMEA Sales & Business Development in compliance with the Group strategy and in coordination with others Regions' activities. Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the BMO team.
- Coordinate preparation, monitoring, and reporting of Order Intake budgets and plans.
- Support S&P EMEA leadership in presenting overall region business strategy and specific business cases to Group leadership.
- Monitor development of new products and solutions across the Group and ensure their consistent offer across the Region.
- Manage the Regional Bid Authorization Process and support the Global Bid Authorization Process.
- Foster entire S&P EMEA's growth by pursuing business opportunities as per the Company Strategic Plan guidelines
- Market data analysis aiming at producing meaningful reports to support the Group and Region Leadership in the decision making process.
- Key Customers relationship management (by S&P EMEA assignment) monitoring and actioning.
- Develop and follow up of proper techniques and measures to verify progress of assigned activities.
- Liaise with the marketing team and other relevant teams to bring up and implement plans to ensure the identification of new market opportunities.
- Ensure the continuous effective development of competencies, skills and knowledge of the assigned resources in alignment with the Company strategy and the Company competence management system.
- Ensure the effective staffing (in terms of competencies and suitable skills & knowledge) and the effective periodic workload planning and management of the assigned resources in alignment with Company competence strategy and guidelines.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven executive sales and project experience, exceeding targets
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to communicate in a diverse and global organisational environment
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products, market, customers and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Work comfortably in a diverse and mostly remote team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and multiple referents simultaneously
- Critical thinking: ability to analyse information objectively and draw reasonable conclusions from a set of information to solve a problem or make a decision
- Excellent listening, negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- Experience in Sales roles
Benefits Hitachi Rail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Fluent in English.
- Additional knowledge of French, German, Spanish, or Swedish is a plus.
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/