Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking SAP FI - Senior Consultant
- Should have experience of 9+ years in SAP FI.
- Should have very good understanding in SAP FI business processes especially Financial Consolidation.
- Excellent communication and should have good client facing experience.
- Should have experience in at least 6 End-to-End Implementations.
- Should possess integration knowledge of other modules like CO, SD, and MM
- The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
- SAP FI full cycle of implementation Experience
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Manufacture, Civil or any other Industries.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
- Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.