Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has experience in customer facing roles which required strong interpersonal skills, creative mindset and ability to understand customer business issues to craft mutually beneficial financial solution.-nbsp; This person would be responsible for supporting the Hitachi Vantara sales teams in large, strategic pursuits with a customer financing element which often consist of managed services, hardware, software, pay per use, leases, utility or capacity on demand structures. The overall aim of the role is favorably augment the sales campaigns led by the Hitachi Vantara account executive with end to end responsibility for the commercial - financial solution associated with the opportunity.Responsibilities
- Partner with the various sales team and internal stakeholders to problem solve and structure strategic deals.
- Actively participate in deal reviews with customers/prospects, sales teams, and management
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the internal stakeholders/customers.
- Deal qualification to ensure resources are effectively deployed.
- Act as a liaison, working cross functionally across multiple groups, such as revenue, legal, sales ops, order management, to help facilitate deal execution.
- Leads the construction of overall financial design and structure of the most complex services opportunities.
- Create joint business cases with the customer.
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with customers and potentially suppliers.
- Reviewing contracts and making recommendations on commercial viability.
- Carrying out risk assessment when taking on new customer accounts and expanding into existing accounts.
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes.
- Routinely interfaces with senior-most internal and external Services, Finance, and customer executive contacts and influencers.
- Maintains complete knowledge of breadth of services offerings.
- Subject matter expert in the proposal management elements of strategic "go-to-market" strategies that help drive significant sales growth.
- Expert level skill and presence in boardroom/executive level presentation and engagement.
- Key influencer of pricing methodology and provides leadership advice of industry trends or practice in deal construction.
- Leads largest scale cross-functional and predominantly global deal construction efforts.
- Manage the governance process to ensure proper executive approvals.
- Senior Executive level communication and collaboration skills Identifies gaps and has expert ability in addressing problems and developing action plans.
- Develops and articulates business cases supporting courses of action.
- 10+ years of experience in working complex deals with a strong understanding of pricing models, finance and revenue requirements, contracts, services and XaaS models to support hardware, software and services.
- BS and/or MS in Business Administration.
- A thorough understanding of the sales and pursuit management process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods.
- Ability to negotiate with customers on large complex deals.
- Most confident in an ambiguous operating environment.
- Expert level business case modeling skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.