Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Deep technical knowledge on all Hitachi storage products like VSP, VSPG1000, VSPGx00, HNAS
• Knowledge on Hitachi Replication
• Knowledge on Hitachi CCI
• SAN Fabric knowledge like Brocade, Cisco
• Knowledge on Hitachi softwares like HCS, HDCA, HIAA, HDA
• Should have experience on field job
• should have knowledge on microcode upgrades, part replacement of Hitachi storage-s
• Should have knowledge on Windows OS, Linux, VMware ESXi
• Should have strong communication skills
Willing to travel multiple places across india
• Knowledge on EMC, HP, IBM storage is an added advantage
• Need to coordinate with multiple team with in Hitachi, Customer, partners during troubleshooting
• Administration skill of storage, OS
• B.E, BSC, Any Graduate stream
-nbsp;We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.