Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our Hitachi Data Migration Accelerator (HDMA) team.
HDMA is a set of processes and tools that align with Hitachi's Consensus implementation methodology and help our client projects throughout the data migration journey. This ensures that data lands into the Dynamics 365 systems, but more importantly that the client is on board throughout this journey and finally owns their business data. At its core is easy to use UI based on Power Platform and strong backbone laying on MS SQL, Azure and custom .NET tools.
As part of this team, you'll be responsible for further developing and enhancing the product, to provide the best possible experience during the Data Migration activities of large-scale, multinational Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations.Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven experience in MS SQL Server is a must.
- Very Strong in T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Familiarity with ETL processes and Data Migration concepts.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Experience in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions and tools, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps.
- Experience in .NET development (preferably using C# programming language).