Company OverviewHitachi Vantara
provides information technologies, services and solutions that help companies improve IT costs and agility and innovate with information to make a difference in the world. Our customers gain compelling return on investment (ROI), unmatched return on assets (ROA), and demonstrable business impact. With approximately around 9,800 employees worldwide, Hitachi Vantara does business in more than 100 countries and regions. Our products, services and solutions are trusted by the world-s leading enterprises, including more than 70% of the Fortune 100 and more than 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes!-nbsp;The Role
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with stakeholders and business leaders to meet business and finance objectives. He will be part of a project team to initiate, plan and executive the Global projects in India along with the local initiative to drive efficiencies and also take care of all the audits and process improvements.Responsibilities
- Good knowledge IFRS/IndAS and US GAAP
- Experience of implementing IFRS/IndAS
- Coordinating internal, statutory and tax audits and ensure completion within time
- Review the control framework as per Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) and advice the process improvements to mitigate risks.
- Liaising with Regulatory Authorities and Government Departments - ensuring compliance
- Actively supporting the management in compliance with respect to definition of SOP, processes - implementation
- Designing and implementing the systems to ensure the smooth functioning of finance - accounting operations across the organization.
- Vetting of contracts - financial implications.
- Responsible to review monthly P-L to ensure that accounting transactions are accurately recorded and red flag the issues, if any.
- Review the reconciliation of the Assets - Liability accounts and advise appropriate action to SSC
- Ensure quarterly Legal Book closure
- Payroll processing
- Spares accounting - Closely work with SSL (warehouse) and Shares services to ensure proper accounting of Spares issuance.
- Assist business in spend management that involves advices/suggestion to control costs or bring in processes to do the things more efficiently.
- Continuous process improvement to drive effective control and efficiencies
- Close co-ordination with SSC team
- CA with 7 to 8 years of work experience; working in Big 4 is added advantage.
- Management experience preferred but not essential
- Must be comfortable communicating directly with senior Business Partners
- Strong accounting and analytical skills, logical reasoning, and time-management skills
- Strong business acumen and judgment and demonstrated ability to work closely and build sustainable business partnerships
- Well-organized and detail-oriented to handle in-depth, special projects.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks ensuring that tasks are completed appropriately, and deadlines are met
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial accounting systems (Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.