Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
Candidate required to perform a broad range of functions within a warehouse distribution environment including: Receiving of bulk and component items, Inventory storage, Inventory picking against sales orders, Material packing, box labeling, and Shipping functions to domestic and international locations.
Candidate must be able to conduct work in a professional, safe, and hazard free manner.
- Inbound - Receiving of bulk and component items; identification of non-conforming cargo and handling requirements
- Outbound - Picking and packing against sales orders including special packaging
- Inventory management - inventory cycle count process
- Operate warehouse appropriate material handling equipment: reach-truck (stacker), pallet jack, Vacu-hoists etc.
- Operate bar code scanning and labeling equipment
- Truck load/unload
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- PC skills with basic knowledge of Windows
- Secondary education or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant warehouse experience
- Possess valid forklift operation certificate accredited by MOM
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.