Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Drive the completion of commercial paperwork for nominated accounts
- Collaborate with delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Identify and lead (where possible) new sales engagements within nominated account base
- Create, update and present Account Plan to internal stakeholders
- A working knowledge of professional service organisations and concepts of agile, time and material and fixed price approach to project work
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware