Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 3,000 Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job Description
Understand the business processes related client systems
Experience of leading projects D365 / AX 2012 systems, any other AX versions would be a plus
Ability to engage productively with the customer
Should be proficient in all aspects of Project management like planning, communication, status understanding and reporting etc.
Ability to plan project using modern tools and also align them with agreed budget and deadlines
Ability to have the delivery team aligned to project plan
Should be able to review the work of the team to make sure that he understand the progress correctly
Good track record as a consultant (when working as a team member)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to grasp business situations and suggest lead for growing the accountQualifications
Bachelor's degree or higher.
Skilled in the use of English language.
Should have good analytical & Logical thinking skill.
Should be good in doing documents and demoing the features to clients.
Basic functional understanding of any domain that he has worked on.
PMP and AX certificationsAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.