Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Roles - Responsibilities
• Work in small groups of developers through complete software development cycle.
• Participate in all stages of software development cycle (high level design, detail design, coding, unit test and integration test)
• Develop software to satisfy customer requirements.
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in helping create production quality reusable components and libraries.
• Experience in helping build applications using WPF, C#, Visual Studio
• Strong understanding of C# concepts such as Object Oriented, reflection and extension methods.
• Experience in user interface design, development using WPF and Windows Forms.
• Understanding of design patterns
• Good technical and problem solving skills
Good to Have Skills
• Experience in using source control systems such as Mercurial and Git.
• Experience in helping build applications using VB.net
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (V-Model and Iterative Model)
• Excellent cooperation and communication skills
• Problem solver, and team player
• Responsible and proactive
• Ability to work independently
• District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.