Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- • Ensure that the relevant Project Manager and Project Support team is managing and monitoring all projects in accordance with the approved methodology, using all standard tools and techniques and is reporting status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- • Mentoring and guidance to the Project Manager as required
- • Regular liaison with the regional Project Support to ensure that the Methodology is applied in a manner that is consistent with the requirements of the project, and meets the expected internal standards
- • Regular participation in project Steering Groups, and internal project meetings
- • Establish an effective direct relationship with senior stakeholders
- • Responsible for ensuring full awareness and understanding of all contractual and commercial aspects of each client, and an awareness of any strategic elements to the relationship
- • Supporting other functions, specifically Finance and Sales, within their relevant Client accounts.
- • Communicate to the regional Marketing team on all relevant project updates and success stories
- • Accountable for their allocated clients, and accountable for the Regional Project Managers and Project Support teams working with their clients. Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders.
- • The Programme Manager will be accountable for a defined set of clients and all projects within that client account.
- • The Programme Manager will work with the Senior Management to ensure the commercial management of the account. Ensuring that all projects are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- • The overall performance of all delivery work carried out within their client base
- • Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed
- • Ensure the quality of all commercial documents, including Work Orders, is of an acceptable standard to the Executive Management team.