Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The RoleResponsibilities
- The timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment runs.
- The professional and timely resolution of internal and external enquires and issues.
- Proper costs classification and usage the rules of Tax in US.
- Calculating month end accruals.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts: AP liabilities and accruals.
- Assisting in ad hoc reporting and the month end process to ensure accounting periods are closed successfully.
- Also be responsible for the Travel - Expenses.
- Experience of Accounts Payable process (invoice processing or employee expense processing)
- Knowledge of Oracle Payables
- Experience of working directly with multiple countries and cultures in a finance capacity
- Shared Service Centre experience
- Graduation - BCom
- Post Graduation - MBA / MCom
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.