Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer
- Experience in any SharePoint version
- HTML5, CSS 3.0, Bootstrap knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowledge on UI design principles would be great
- Understanding of XML-parsing, XSLT.
- Working knowledge of Web Services and REST
- Familiar with SharePoint security and privileges
- Should know about web part pages and the web parts available in their SharePoint environment. InfoPath and SharePoint Designer are great add-on skills
- SharePoint and Office 365 solution design and development
- -nbsp;Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.