The Ultrasound Account Executive, Cardiovascular position is responsible for selling Hitachi medical diagnostic ultrasound imaging devices, options and service contracts to prospective and existing customers in their assigned territory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the cardiovascular industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells HHA’s medical diagnostic ultrasound imaging equipment by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue goals.
- Develops recommends and implements approved selling strategies.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Remains current and reports on cardiovascular industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Learns and maintains a working knowledge of HHA’s product features, operation and application.
- Professionally represents the company and demonstrates the features and benefits of the HHA’s products at trade shows.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Manages expenses to maximize sales effectiveness and corporate contribution.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the health sciences, marketing, business or a related field; or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Cardiovascular experience with three to five (3 -5) years direct customer contact and capital equipment sales experience preferred.
- Previous experience covering large geographic territory preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks
- Frequently required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently uses personal, public and air transportation
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Manual dexterity needed to operate iPad/PC systems.
- Ability to travel extensively within an assigned geographic territory.
- Access to a late model automobile for business use.
- Valid drivers’ license with a safe a driving record.
- Access to a national credit card for business use.
- Strong ability to sell products based upon customer need; excellent sales presentation skills; strong ability to overcome customer objections and concerns; ability to quickly learn new products and services.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels including C-Level, Cardiology/Vascular Managers, Cardiologists and Sonographers; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to develop long-term business relationships; strong listening skills; ability to interact with other departments to support the servicing of the customer.
- Strong ability to structure sales that meet the customers’ requirements including product specifications and price; and to resolve problems in a timely, efficient and complete manner.
- Strong ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time; organize work, self and support staff as necessary.
- Strong desire to succeed; ability to work with support staff to encourage maximum teamwork and customer service.
- Ability to monitor and maintain required reports, including, but not limited to, call tracking, order tracking and reporting on business related expenses.
- Good knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.