Job ID: 45946
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Staff Accountant participates in day-to-day general ledger maintenance and monthly close process. Offer assistance to department personnel. Prepares monthly schedules and reports and participate in semi annual budget process.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Processes day-to-day accounting transactions.
• Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliation.
• Participate in all aspects of the monthly close process.
• Prepares various schedules.
• Prepares journal entries.
• Participates in year-end closing and financial statement audit.
• Completes special projects as needed.
• B.S. degree in Accounting with one (1) year of experience preferred; or Associates Degree in Accounting with three (3) years of experience.
• None required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: o Usual office working conditions.
• Understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
• Understanding of HHA’s financial reporting system and internal control environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred.
• Strong Excel skills are essential.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects through completion
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to follow instructions and work independent of others.
• Strong Excel skills and experience with Solomon is desired.
• Proficient with 10 key.
• Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities