Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To take responsibility for functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics ERP Retail, determining modification requests to Dynamics ERP and writing specifications for their development. It is expected that the Functional Analyst with possess deep knowledge and has significant experience in one or more Dynamics ERP module Retail and SCM.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics ERP fit to the Retail customers organization
- Advise customer organization on Retail Processes & Controls using Dynamics ERP Retail and help minimize gaps between standard Dynamics ERP Retail customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics ERP Retail implementations.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans.
- Store Roll-Out execution.
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics ERP Retail, SCM functionality.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret corporate Retail processes and requirements.
- Exposure to other modules such as Dynamics ERP Finance, AP, AR, MPP, Projects and HR would be a plus but not required.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 F&O is an advantage.
- Above Average English verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Experience in documenting business processes.
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.