Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.
Hitachi Solutions is looking for a French speaking technical consultant with experience in Finance & Operations applications. Hitachi Solutions will offer the right candidate comprehensive training and mentoring to cross train to Microsoft's flagship Finance & Operations business application Dynamics 365. This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive community of highly experienced professionals within our European team.Job Description
The main areas of responsibility for a Technical Finance & Operations Consultant at Hitachi Solutions are:
- Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices and delivered within required timeframes
- Where required liaise with client side resources to resolve issues
- Regular participation in Technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with Client Technical resources and Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manager
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy
- Fluency in French at business level
- Typically, 1 - 3 years' experience working in a Finance & Operations technical role
- An area of product specialism
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- Knowledge of methodologies around Finance & Operations implementations
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Understanding of required Code delivery standards
• Demonstrate ability to liaise with and foster the trust of client resources and senior
stakeholdersAdditional InformationWe offer:
• Rapid career development.
• Ongoing training and continuous learning.
• Fantastic working environment and culture.
• Full time employment with a competitive salary.
• Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.