Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job Description
The Senior Functional Consultant will work with the business users and stakeholders to gather requirements, lead all functional design and work with the internal team to ensure the client business needs are met. This person should have worked on Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and have good knowledge on ERP, product capability, and project life cycles. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good coordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients' requirement and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Supply Chain module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to dene, design and align the business application to the business requirements
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo business scenarios to clients in D365
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live
- Should have experience in data migration activities using the data management tool Manage and deliver according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans
- Perform SIT testing Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions
- The candidate should have 3+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have minimum 3 years of consulting experience in the Supply Chain, Master Planning, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management modules
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- 4-year bachelor's degree or 3-year undergraduate degree with a master's degree.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- Locally based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.