The Company:Hitachi Vantara,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Hitachi Vantara Vietnam
(formerly known as Global CyberSoft
) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000.-nbsp; A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.The Role:
The Senior Business Analyst
will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes.Responsibilities:
- Eliciting, analyzing and evaluating business processes and user needs.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies to clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings of Performing requirements analysis.-nbsp;
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.-nbsp;.-nbsp;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.-nbsp;
- Supporting user acceptance testing.-nbsp;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects clients
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience in requirements elicitation - analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing
- Having negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills;
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques;
- Having experience work with domains: SCM (Supply chain management, Agriculture ,AI/ML,... is preferable
- District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,