Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The purpose of the role is to support Hitachi Vantara EMEA Partner organization and our EMEA Partners in all aspects of partner business, localizing and executing to partner programs, benefits and growth initiatives. This constantly evolving role will report into the Director of EMEA Partner Operations, and represents an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth.
- In conjunction with EMEA Partner Operations Director, support of Geo Channel Chief in business planning, operationalization of business support to the channel, and support of growth initiatives.
- Be a key driver for successful implementation of Partner Programs across EMEA and various strategic growth initiatives. Focus on ROI, effective execution, clear measurement of results and related reporting to global stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with Global Partner Operations and Global Partner Enablement to drive adoption of corporate programs, tools and processes across EMEA. Build and communicate respective business reports (programs and tools utilization), feedback from the field.
- Manage MDF (Market Development Fund) and leads that were generated, review ROI. Cooperate with Marketing to facilitate channel offerings and partner relationships.
- Support Hitachi Vantara Partner Sales and Marketing Managers with execution of targeted incentives, product launches, and other ad-hoc projects. Align with global teams and other GEO's to utilize global processes and tools. Communicate best practices across the regions.
- Maintain appropriate processes / IT applications to facilitate indirect business in EMEA, and act as focal point for resolving issues affecting country business operations; drive simplification and clear documentation of processes.
- Works collaboratively with counterparts in other geographies to drive consistent, global processes, standard operating procedures, metrics - measurement and tool implementations.
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- 7-10 years working experience in international environment, preferably sales or channel strategy and operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives in meetings and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to evolve business models, re-design business processes, programs, and requirements to design solutions that achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to build relationships, gain consensus, and collaborate in cross functional teams on complex projects and initiatives
- Demonstrated project or program management experience in global environment.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
- Office applications (Outlook, Excel)
- Languages: English - excellent working level English (written and spoken), Dutch - advisable
- Flexibility and positive "can do" problem solving attitude
- Excellent team worker, excited to cooperate in fast paced multicultural (virtual) team
- Organized, planful, executes and drives toward goals
- Business and change leader
- Problem solver; Logical thinker; Influencer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.