Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal (HVF) combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise.-nbsp; Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
This role will serve as a Systems Integrator/Business Development Manager that works in partnership with the sales team.-nbsp; HVF has a team of Account Executives (AE's) that are responsible for the end-customer relationship in the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence space.-nbsp; HVF also has a Channel team that is primarily responsible for the Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partner community.-nbsp; HVF has a significant market opportunity in Systems Integrator partnerships.-nbsp; This role will be primarily responsible for identifying and developing the SI relationships so that they can drive a meaningful revenue stream for HVF.-nbsp; The SI/BDM will focus on existing SI contracts (near term revenue) as well as prospective contracts that the SI community may be pursuing (longer term revenue).-nbsp; A successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated individual, with a strong IT and sales background.-nbsp; The role will require significant time spent with the SI community - spending time with them at their facility and potentially with their project teams to both build relationships as well as determine how HVF can add value to their efforts.-nbsp; Strong existing relationships with the SI community is important. -nbsp;-nbsp;The SI component of the HVF strategy is a key pillar along with the end customer and VAR elements.-nbsp;
- Develop HVF Systems Integrator GTM strategy in coordination with the Sales and Channel team that ensures that HVF's share of the SI community is growing in proportion to its overall business.
- Responsible for partnering with sales, specialty sales and leadership team to drive account and opportunity level sales capture plans
- Responsible for discovering and cultivating net new incremental revenue opportunities within existing and new Systems Integrator accounts and gaining access to new business through the SI partnerships
- Partner closely with Account Executives in selling into targeted accounts driving growth where the Systems Integrator has the lead
- Develop sales presentations and value messaging that supports HVF value propositions and industry differentiators for the SI community
- Help drive, execute, and reinforce the GTM strategy and target performance area sales campaigns to drive net new growth
- Establish growth goals for the Systems Integrator community that will be measured for performance indicators at the end of the fiscal year - clear understanding of what success look like
- The SI/BDM lead will report to the Director of Civilian or DoD/IC sales
- 5+ years successful quota attainment selling infrastructure and analytics in the federal marketplace; ideally with or through Federal Systems Integrators
- High degree of proficiency in federal market and comprehension of industry trends, client needs and business drivers
- Strong business acumen and experience developing and delivering client facing sales presentations
- Must be able to articulate understanding of current market trends at a level that provides immediate credibility and client engagement
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects - strong self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong written communications skills
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.