Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Customer service and support Engineer
We are seeking ...
as CE deliver on-site service support and management with a good mindset for customer satisfaction and professional technical capabilities.
1. Be able to independently implement Hitachi Vantara high-end storage product including installation, repair and maintenance as well as the Hitachi Vantara solution support covering from DR,HNAS, Blade-UCP, HCP-HDI, Pentaho, etc., including but not limited to hardware installation, on-line upgrade, microcode upgrade, configuration changes, hot-case handling and escalation, proactive service for key account and service management etc.;
2. Have industry big customer service experience and banking customer support background, and could provide customers with technical proposal and service design -plan , including microcode assessment, complex problems escalation and ownership taken, service reporting and meeting leading, and key account service management etc.;
3. With professional service mindset and behaviors, including but not limited to: effective listening and communication, problem analysis and decision making, paper work and document, team work and cooperation etc.;
1. University graduate and major in computer and related field, plus 5 years working experience in IT storage and after-sales service, banking and finance and industry customer experience is preferred.
2. Have database (i.e. Oracle, Mysql) background and be familiar with the industry application in emerging markets as well as the ability of solution support (i.e. Clouding, Bigdata) priority;
3. Has Hitachi Vantara products and solutions support experiences and major storage technology and maintenance ability (such as HP, EMC, IBM, etc.);
4. With optimistic, confident, responsible, pro-active learning and take challenges and adapt to change in DT times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.