Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
- The purpose of this role is to maintain the General ledger for a group of countries within HVC.
- Month end close and reporting.
- Being the main point of contact for the Country F-A managers.
- Qualified accountant with Financial accounting experience esp. period close
- Experience of working directly with multiple countries and cultures in a finance capacity
- Experience of working with US GAAP principles
- Experience of working with a US corporate
- Oracle experience
- Shared services experience
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Graduation - BCom
- Post Graduation - MBA / MCom
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.