Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.
-nbsp;Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Global Channel Operations Lead. -nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed
about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
The Partner Operations Lead is responsible, both strategically and tactically, for the processes, tools and technologies that support our Sellers driving channel business, and our Partners doing business with Hitachi Vantara.
- Managing channel partner process and systems improvements through all phases of the development cycle; from analysis, modeling, design, testing through implementation
- Implement improvements to enhance the channel partner experience and ease of doing business for our partners
- Process design and optimization
- Systems and tools understanding (specifically Salesforce.com (SFDC) and CPQ)
- Strong analytical and stakeholder engagement skills
- Project or program management; developing plans, tracking against activities, measuring results
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments/sales management team
- Ability to create and manage business processes; document as-is, to-be, business process lifecycle management
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.