Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented Data Entry system support professional with a proven track record of working pro-actively and independently with the ability to multi-task on several assignments with different deadlines from routine to complex in nature. Work is generally of a critical and/or confidential nature. This is a fixed term contract role (9 months).Responsibilities
- Execute timely data entry tasks in Oracle HR
- Perform ongoing data audits/reviews for data accuracy and compliance
- Good Microsoft office skills including Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Oracle HR 12, Business Objects, OBIEE, and SharePoint will be a plus
- Must be self-motivated, accuracy - detail oriented, demonstrate initiative
- Considerable judgment and initiative required
- Ability to handle sensitive data on a daily basis
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.