Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The IT Finance Senior Applications Response Analyst will be responsible for the support of Hitachi Vantara applications supporting the Finance organization.Role purpose:
- Rapidly identify and respond to all incoming customer issues. Ensure that client issues are resolved and communicate information on known and resolved issues to clients.
- Provide solutions and support on customer's open issues surrounding the Oracle Financial Applications and communicate the status of those issues to the client community.
- Leverage and apply the skills to professionally communicate and make decisions, while gaining the confidence of customers and contributing significantly to customer retention for the organization.
- Design system and process improvements from a user perspective focusing on usability, system integration, and infrastructure impact.Responsibilities
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues
- Perform regular status reviews of problems/issues.
- Work with project delivery, systems, and client services support groups to determine best response to issues
- Provide root cause analysis. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Establish/maintain excellent relationships with clients (both internal and external).
- Month-end support
- On-Call Rotations
- Adhere to Hitachi policies and standards
- Help build and maintain a support services knowledgebase.
- Define system solutions to address business issues and new business processes as requested by the functional users.
- Design, test, and implement system changes related to business processes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure.Work with global team and in a collaborative environment
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- 3-5 years' experience working with the Oracle EBS, preferably Oracle R12 with strong knowledge of Oracle Financial modules: Receivables, Payables, General Ledger.
- Good knowledge of application setup.
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills required.
- Experience with building and maintaining database queries.
- Understand data structure and correct data to resolve application issues.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Thorough knowledge of standard development life cycles, methodology, and associated quality assurance steps.
- Good business knowledge of current industry issues in the areas of privacy, security implementation, data retention, and usability.
- Knowledge of other Oracle Financial modules: Assets, iProcurement, iExpense, Purchasing, Inventory Cost Accounting will be an additional advantage.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.