Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;Collaborating with APAC stakeholders to establish marketing programs/ campaigns that are commercial segment oriented, mainly channel play, adopted by channel partners, or/and collaborating closely with channel partners - alliance partners and execute across APAC
• Develop collaborative marketing strategies and manage the GTM with partners - alliances along with APAC stakeholders to generate the business outcome
• Communicate with Corp counterpart and field marketing people to understand the needs for program roll-outs and provide recommendations and requirements to/from the business owners
• Involve in prioritized sales and marketing programs development and roll-out across APAC
• Provide marketing support including managing and liaising with agencies to produce creative and develop the lead gen programs for respective area
• Track lead generation campaign status and results update
• Maintain and nurture relationships with key partners - alliances.
• Support the ongoing communication with partners and selected alliances via regular newsletter across APAC
• Maintain and localize collaterals and initiatives to support the program in conjunction with the Corporate and marketing teams
• Work with regional/field stakeholders for the solution related use cases development and share across the team
• Explore the integrated marketing program opportunities with key alliances
• Manage APAC key alliance events, generate leads for the field followup
• Work closely with various stakeholders for localization of Partner Communications in APAC.
• Maximize the adoption of social, mobile, digital marketing aggressively collaborating with APAC stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.