Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking Product Designer
- Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
- Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts
- Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems
- Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the product
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into prototypes for new products, experiences, and features
- Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UX
- 3-5+ years of experience User Experience and Interface design for applications that have shipped and been well-received by users
- Demonstrated ability to apply design thinking methodologies to new product and feature innovation
- Proven ability to conduct and analyze user research that drives design decisions
- Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people (e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.)
- The ability to take a consultative approach during customer iterations. You should be able to interpret what solutions to provide, based on the questions asked.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.