Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Description
We are looking for a great Rust developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language's unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Rust packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Rust packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.Responsibilities
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architectureSkills
- Strong knowledge of Rust programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Rust routine and channel patterns
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)Location:
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.