Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The role is responsible for performing Global Delivery Services for one (or two) specific Hitachi Vantara customer at their premise to cover the tasks as defined in a Statement of Work. The role performs the assigned tasks, whilst building a customer-s confidence in Hitachi Vantara's service delivery capability.
The role is responsible for a smooth transition from implementation to operations and for the daily management of the environment. The Technical Consultant is an experienced professional, with a full understanding of practice specialization. They exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.-nbsp;
- Perform innovative Delivery Services for one specific Hitachi Vantara customer at their premise, as defined in a Statement of Work
- Work together with the customer's team to provide them support for the daily storage operation of their environment and coach them on the best practices
- Represent Hitachi Vantara on the internal sessions and meeting organized by the Customer and provide them support for their key decisions
- Be as the customer advocate on the Hitachi Vanatara Storage products
- Provide status information to the Manager task status and completion estimates, making strong strategic decisions, based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to troubleshoot implementation, operational, connectivity and network issues, providing rational business cases and arguments to persuade upwardly and with peers.
- Broad storage technical consultancy and service delivery experience.
- Extensive experience within Hitachi Storage technologies or a similar competitor or organisation
- Degree or equivalent education or experience
- Establishing personal impact: Projecting personal confidence, expertise and passion when interacting with customers, vendors and employees at all levels in the organisation
- Proactive Delivery: Demonstrate accountability by keeping performance on track. Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently; organized and strong attention to detail
- Rational persuasion: Providing rational business cases and arguments to persuade upwardly and with peers
- Team working: Building mutual support and understanding with colleagues
- Aligning self: Autonomously aligning personal contribution to the goals and priorities of the team and business
- High quality decision making: Making strong judgments based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Must be an excellent communicator. Must have excellent skills with English and be able to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner (additional languages preferred)
- Compliance with time and expense reporting guidelines
- Escalation Management; knows when to escalate, to defer and enable decision making and action
- Reliability; acts an ambassador of Hitachi both on customer sites and within Global Delivery
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.