-nbsp;About Hitachi Vantara
Come and join Hitachi Vantara, part of the Hitachi family! Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi our mission is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future for everyone with solutions that make a real difference to our everyday lives. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture genuinely values respect, individuality, and collaboration and we'd love you to be part of this!
We are a highly collaborative environment where diversity and individuality is welcomed and celebrated. We need enthusiastic and passionate people to join us who can make a difference and join in the fun! If you are made from the same qualities as us please take the time to contact us as we would love to hear from you. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work , be yourself and be successful.
As a Technical Storage Engineer you will perform Professional Services for Hitachi Vantara to 1 or more customers as defined in a Statement of Work. This role requires you to perform the assigned tasks while building a customer-s confidence in Hitachi Vantara, Hitachi Vantara- technology, and Hitachi's services team. These services are both technical and consultative. You will take responsibility for a smooth transition from implementation to Operations. The technical consultant is an experienced professional, with a full understanding of practice specialisation.
- 3+ years technical consultancy and Enterprise experience
- 5+ years technical IT related experience - storage
- Strong experience within Hitachi technologies, a similar competitor organisation, end user or IT consultancy services provider
- Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently, organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to implement, configure and document Hitachi technologies technologies according to agreed design documentation
- Ability to-nbsp;-nbsp;support the Hitachi Vantara solution architecting process, providing technical expertise and implementation skills in the solutions required
- Participate in the configuration, integration and documentation of third-party compute and storage solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.