Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Test Automation engineer will be part of a team that will be responsible to architect, design, implement, test, and document internal tools and automation frameworks. The development and testing of the automation framework will help relieve the burden of manual testing and will help shorten the time to market for our products. The test automation engineer will develop and guide infrastructure optimization and automation tools to help increase engineering efficiency by taking advantage of various automation tools such as Pentaho PDI and python, etc.Responsibilities
• Help guide, architect and develop internal automation test tools as well as engage in qualification of said tools.
• Collaborate with various engineering teams, to gather requirements and product roadmaps to share with the remote development team.
• As required, help develop and code internal automation and test tools.
• Develop and deliver test plans, lab reports, and technical presentations to key management and engineering stake holders.
• Execute qualification level tests on Hitachi Vantara storage and software products to meet customer requirements.
• Responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices for software and hardware automation solutions.-nbsp;Qualifications
• Experienced in storage industry in design, unit testing and system testing of integration solutions or software appliances.
• Excellent knowledge in enterprise virtualization solutions using VMware vSphere.
• Experience with other virtualization technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, etc.
• Knowledgeable on Hitachi Vantara storage, NAS and software products.
• Excellent troubleshoot skills
• Storage SAN/NAS and Infrastructure experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently.
• Possess the ability to work and communicate with local and remote engineers and senior technical management.
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation.
• Leadership and project management roles will be assigned for tasks and projects as required.
• Requires a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in open systems hardware and software product development/test and networking infrastructure.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.