Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking Candidate required to perform a broad range of functions within a warehouse distribution environment including:-nbsp; Receiving of bulk and component items, Inventory storage, Inventory picking against sales orders, Material packing, box labeling, and Shipping functions to domestic and international locations.-nbsp;
- Inbound - Receiving of bulk and component items; identification of non-conforming cargo and handling requirements
- Outbound - Picking and packing against sales orders including special packaging
- Inventory management - inventory cycle count process
- conduct work in a professional, safe, and hazard free manner.
- Secondary education or equivalent
- No forklift license or warehouse experience will also be considered
- Operate warehouse appropriate material handling equipment: reach-truck (stacker), pallet jack, Vacu-hoists etc.
- Operate bar code scanning and labeling equipment
- Truck load/unload
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- PC skills with basic knowledge of Windows
- perform work-at-height (6 meters) using man-up lifter with safety PPE worn.
- carry out wood crating process during packaging
- lift at least 15 kg of inventory parts
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.