Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking Windows AdministratorSkills:
Roles - Responsibilities
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Experience at scripts in windows scripting, Perl and similar languages.
- Experience in Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Experience in windows server and SSL certificates deploy
- Experience in windows Server Hardening and IIS applications
- Experience in Disaster Recovery process
- Experience in Active Directory server management
- Experience in SharePoint administration
- Experience in Firewall, Network, DNS, DMZ and VMWare management
- Experience on IIS web configuration on Windows
- Web certificates creation and Experience on SSL - TLS
- Planning (including design and architecture), installing, configuring - maintaining Windows Servers
- Performing problem diagnoses and determining resolution for application, system and database. May need to work with vendors, development team and infrastructure teams to provide problem resolution.
- Ensure compliance to security as per organization's required standards
- Perform database housekeeping.
- Monitor application related jobs and work with application developers to enhance the application performance.
- Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
- Provide 24/7 support for critical situations.
- Work with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- Experience with AIX - Solaris would be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Administration.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.