Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
- Experience in implementation, auditing or advisory in SAP ERP and GRC domains.
- Understanding of business processes, controls frameworks, compliance and regulations, and segregation of duty concepts in an SAP ERP environment.
- Understanding of SAP security processes, security architecture and administration with a thorough knowledge of BW, HR, Fiori and BPC elements.
- Should have worked on configuring S4HANA and Fiori security with a good understanding of App types, catalogues, groups, OData services.
- Hands on experienced in the configuration of setting up Task profiles, Data Access Profiles and BW authorizations.
- Experience on troubleshooting access issues related to Transactions, Apps, Queries/reports and BPC tools like Analysis for Office etc.
- Hands on experience in the configuration of user provisioning, role management, Emergency access management, risk analysis, continuous control monitoring, risk assessment and management.
- Should have worked on the pre-installation and post-installation steps, syncs, connectors, rule building and MSMP workflows in the ARM - EAM component.
- Should have worked on ARA component with an understanding of the ruleset and mitigation controls. Basic knowledge and experience in executing SAP GRC solutions across all Access Control components Knowledge of the SAP Security concepts, landscape, transports system and version compatibility. Exposure to Job based and task based security design concepts
- Willing to work on 24/7 support projects
- Handling different projects and teams
- Strong Communication, written and verbal would be expected.
- Gaduation - BE / BTech
- Post Graduation - MCA / MSc / MBA / ME / MTech
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.