Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise.-nbsp; Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating wireframes and translate to front end code that will produce visual elements of a product. You will work with Product Designers and be the bridge between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role to help define how the application looks as well as how it works. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep front end development involvement from start to finish of each project.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional engineering team members to turn requirements into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Translate designs, wireframes, functional specifications into front end code
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Owners, and Full Stack Developers to maintain design and code standards
- Contribute to functional specifications and participate in reviews of feature designs and quality plans
- Work closely with cross-functional design and engineering team members to identify - resolve usability issues, and drive continuous improvement in the ease of installation, management, - use of a product
Experience and Skills
- Experience/familiarity with designing web applications
- Experience/familiarity working with Git in a team or open source project
- Object Oriented development experience a plus
- Understanding of engineering processes and familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Interest in learning and diving into new languages, tools, frameworks
- Self-starter, enthusiastic about solving problems, good communicator
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.