Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.
Hitachi Solutions is looking for a French speaking technical consultant with experience in Customer Engagement applications. Hitachi Solutions will offer the right candidate comprehensive training and mentoring to cross train to Microsoft's flagship Customer Engagement business application Dynamics 365. This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive community of highly experienced professionals within our European team.Job Description
The main areas of responsibility for a Functional Customer Engagement Consultant at Hitachi Solutions are:
• Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement
• Analyse front office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement
• Gather and understand client functional requirements
• Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement
• Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
• Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
• Create technical specifications
• Design and integrate business processes and data flows between Customer Engagement applications and
other applications, such as back office/Finance & Operations applications
• Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement (functional user training and technical training)
• Develop high level project work plans
• Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
• Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.Qualifications
Additional InformationWe offer:
- Fluency in French at business level
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Architect / design Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE systems, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE development or integration best practices
- Microsoft Portals
- Technical specifications documentation
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
• Rapid career development.
• Ongoing training and continuous learning.
• Fantastic working environment and culture.
• Full time employment with a competitive salary.
• Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.